Your one-stop site for:
Members in good standing
When you renew for next year BEFORE Nov 1, be sure to enter the coupon code PLAYON to receive a $25 discount from the $150 renewal price (net cost $125). Coupon valid only before November 1.
New Course Signup
Choose the member level "New" when signing up for the spring referee course.Concussion Training & Exam Reporting
Click on the appropriate link at the left, and follow the prompts. For detailed, step-by-step instructions (with pictures) click here.
If you are missing your exam results, sign in at exams.nfhs.org, go to your dashboard, copy everything from the top of the page (where your name is) to your results, and paste into a document you can upload. (Video instructions, if needed)
If you are missing your concussion certificate, sign in at nfhslearn.com, go to Dashboard | My Certificates to download another copy that you can upload here.
Signing On (Click the login button at the top)
If this is your first time here for WPASOA, you will have to do a password reset to create a password. Follow the short version instructions below, or the illustrated long version.
1. Use the email address at which you received a notice from us (or your regular email address if you're signing up for a course).
2. On the log-in screen, click "Forgot Password"
3. Enter your email again, and the "I'm not a robot" captcha code
4. You may have to wait a few minutes for a password reset email to show up in your inbox. Be patient. Once it arrives, click on the link in the email to reset your password.
5. Remember your new password, to save you from having to repeat these steps next time. :-)
To be eligible for BOCES assignments members must: